- Shipping & Delivery
- Returns & Replacements
- Ordering, Payment, & Pricing
- Order Status
- Updating Account Information
Shipping & Delivery
- We ALWAYS offer Local Pick up. Due to shipping size restrictions some Item are not available to some countries. All shipped items are insured during shipping. Buyer pays shipping and Handling costs. Our Handling fee is to cover shipping Insurance and/or special container fees. Buyer pays shipping for returned or exchanged items.
International Buyers Please Note:
Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to Purchase. These charges are normally collected by the delivering freight (shipping) company or when you pick the item up, do not confuse them for additional shipping charges.
We Will Not Falsify shipping documents. No Exceptions. No Shipping to Indonesia or Nigeria!
Returns & Replacements
- We offer a Three day (72 hrs) return policy. Simply contact our Returns Department within 72 hrs of receipt, obtain a RMA number then ship Item Back.
*Note* All Items returned are inspected to verify The Item is the Same Item Shipped prior to refund is issued.
All Shipped merchandise is insured: If Item is damaged during shipping, Please contact us immediately and save Shipping Box and materials. In the event that the carrier wishes to inspect the Item.
You, The customer are responsible for return shipping.
Ordering, Payment, & Pricing
- We accept payment via Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express and PayPal. You can safely enter your entire credit card number via our secure server, which encrypts all submitted information. We're sorry but we do not accept checks or money orders at this time. We have a physical presence in California. All orders shipping to CA are subject to sales tax. Tax rates are based on the shipped to address.
- You can check the status of any of your orders by logging into your account. This is the easiest and fastest way to get the most current information regarding your order. When you click on Order Status, you will be prompted to sign in with your email address and password. An order summary page will provide you with detailed information about your current or past orders. If your order has been shipped via UPS, you may track it using links provided in your order detail. It may take up to one (1) business day for your information to be posted on the UPS website.
Updating Account Information
- You can update your account information by logging into your account. This is the easiest and fastest way to make any changes to your current information. When you click on Account Login, you will be prompted to sign in with your email address and password. There, you will be able to update your email address and password, shipping and billing address, newsletter subscription preferences and other information.